Friday 29 June 2012

A bit of Blog admin!

Hi all!

Just posting to say that there will be ALOT of blogs coming up in the next few days so I can catch up on the wrestling week.

Tomorrow I will be posting my first NXT review. If you haven't caught that show yet and you are an old-school fan like myself, read my review this coming saturday (Friday in US) and see what you think!

Sunday (Saturday US) will be a big day as I will post BOTH Impact and Smackdown reviews for you guys and girls.

Also, for the time being, @JoelysWrestling has been suspended by Twitter which is quite annoying! I hope to have it back up and running in the next few days. So in the meantime, subscribe to my blog for all my updates and be sure to leave comments and questions.

Thats all folks! Hope your enjoying the blog and if u have any ideas about how to improve it, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment!

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment